Government Sales Specialist
IT Ignite employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry.
We’d love for you to join our growing team!
We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way-all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
As a member of our sales organization, you will be sourcing and qualifying leads for Government clients for our IT advisory and implementation services.
- Experience in working with Government entities specializing in IT domain.
- Acquisition planning and developing the contractual strategy to be used in the acquisition of a specific program element.
- Must possess proven sales skills with strong emphasis to solve problems with minimal supervision
- Contract planning, negotiation, award, administration, and the closeout of Government contract activities at an expert level.
- Developing and conducting reviews for large proposals, and follow up for internal evaluation of the technical, management, and overall proposal approaches..
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement sales strategies to attain sales volume and profit objectives.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Perform risk and financial analysis and ensure that the Bid is completed and compliant with applicable Bid guidelines, outlining the benefits of the products or solutions being proposed to solve.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be a US citizen