Broadcom Clarity PPM Technical Analysts
- Must have strong experience in Clarity PPM, PL/SQL, Postgresql.
- Ability to interact with business users to discuss and document business requirements, and then translate those requirements into a working application.
- Coordinates project deliverables across project plans, guides lower level resources to support project requirements, attends and participates in project meetings, and distributes project information to staff.
- Knowledge on reporting tools such as Business Object/Crystal report is required.
- Should have experience in all Clarity technical areas such as XOG, GEL Scripting, Data Marts, Time Slicing, NSQLs, Processes and all other Clarity Studio Customizations.
- Required SQL and PL/SQL experience, including but not limited to design and creating packages, stored procedures, views, indexes and all relevant database objects
- Clarity PPM Upgrade experience
- Clarity PPM Integration experience with 3rd party products
- Solid working experience in Clarity PPM V13.0 and above covering Technical and functional modules
If you’re interested in any of the positions listed, please fill out this form. Thanks!
- Comprehensive understanding on Project and portfolio management life cycle and data model of Clarity PPM
- Implementation experience in Project management, Portfolio Management, Process Management, Demand Management, Financial Management, NPIO’s, Requirements Management, Service Management modules
- Solid working experience in Clarity Studio components like objects, portlets, processes, lookups and PPM add inns.
- Extensive experience in using process management effectively for Automation business needs
- Experience in working with Clarity integration issues with MSP and OWB
- Aids production support area when appropriate
- Knowledge of Resource Management, Finance Management and Time Management will be an added advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively and ability to thrive in a fast pace environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing is necessary
- Experience in implementing Clarity as a product for customer needs and provide effective consultancy services
- Any knowledge/Working experience on Clarity PPM Add, inns – EVMS, PMBOK, BRM, PMO will be considered as value add